Definition of chip fuse:
SMD fuses can be divided into the following shapes according to scale and function:
1. Products can be classified according to scale as: 0402, 0603, 1206
2. The product can be classified into three types according to function: fast fusing, slow fusing and enhanced melting heat energy.
SMD self-recovery fuses can be classified into 0402, 0603, 1206, 1812, 2920, etc. according to the scale. If the chip fuse has high requirements, it is generally made of thin film, with ultra-low internal resistance, suitable for overcurrent maintenance, such as surge. Computer peripheral products, mobile phones and other communication equipment, digital cameras, monitors, batteries are commonly used. Manufacturers who can produce with this type of skills have certain plans.
SMD fuses can be divided into one-time SMD fuses and SMD self-recovery fuses, which need to be replaced after one-time fuse maintenance. After the self-recovery fuse is maintained after power failure, it can be recovered and reused.
SMD fuses have the following four basic types:
1. Slow blow fuse type / time delay type fuse: Slow blow fuse type is very suitable for circuits containing transient current surge or start-up surge flow. These circuits include: motors, transformers, incandescent lamps and applicable load devices.
2. Two-layer alloy slow-blow fuse;
3. Fast response type fuse: The fast response type fuse responds quickly and is suitable for circuits without instantaneous current surge.
4. Very fast response fuse: Very fast response type fuse usually have silver connection. Because of the current-limiting capabilities of fuses, these fuses are often used to maintain semiconductor circuits.
Shenzhen Guanruida Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. main products include: self-recovery fuse, SMD self-recovery fuse, self-reset fuse, SMD self-reset fuse, PPTC self-recovery fuse, plug-in self-recovery fuse, ptc thermistor, PTC Overcurrent protector, chip fuse, plug-in varistor. Products are widely used in computer, automobile, toy, communication, consumer electronics, household appliances and other industrial fields.